Strategies to help increase your personal cash flow, keep key employees and protect your business.
Customized solutions based on you, plans for you to accumulate and protect your wealth.
It’s important to review your life insurance regularly to ensure your policy is up-to-date and see if you require any coverage changes. Here are some reasons you may need to update your life insurance:
• You’ve gotten married or divorced or had a baby.
• You’ve changed jobs.
• You’ve taken on some debt.
• You’re supporting additional family members.
• You’ve bought a new home.
• A loved one has a change in their health.
You may have had life insurance for as long as you can remember. You knew it was important to make sure that your family would be taken care of and be able to pay their bills if anything happened to you.
But now that you’re over 60, your children are grown, and your mortgage is paid off, you may feel you don’t need life insurance anymore. However, there are some circumstances under which it may still make sense for you to have life insurance:
• You still have substantial debt.
• You have dependent children or grandchildren.
• You want to be able to leave a financial legacy.
Working as a partnership between 2 or more individuals is never an easy task, and the situation only gets more complicated when one or more of them exits the business. Protecting not only the business, but your personal interests, as well as your family’s future are very important objectives for any business owner, and should not be overlooked.