Strategies to help increase your personal cash flow, keep key employees and protect your business.
Customized solutions based on you, plans for you to accumulate and protect your wealth.
The end of 2021 is quickly approaching – which means it’s time to get everything in order, so you’re ready when it comes time to file your taxes.
We’ve broken this article into the following sections to make it easy to find the tax tips you’re looking for:
• Individuals, including details on COVID-19 benefits and important tax credits.
• Investment considerations, including how to best contribute to TFSAs, RRSPs, and RDSPs.
• Families, including how to claim childcare expenses and make the most of RESPs.
• Retirees, including essential details about applying for CPP and OAS.
We’re approaching the end of the year, so it’s time to review your business finances. We’ve put together an article highlighting the most critical tax-planning tips you need to know as a business owner.
We’ve focused on:
• How to determine the right salary and dividend mix.
• The best ways to handle compensation.
• How to make sure you can take advantage of the small business deduction.
• What you need to know about depreciable assets and charitable donations.
• How to make the most of Covid-19 relief programs.
An investment advisor can help you figure out what the right investment choices are for you.
The five steps to investment planning are:
• Meeting your investment advisor
• Determining your goals and expectations
• Developing your investment plan
• Implementing your investment plan
• Monitoring the plan
The sooner you start planning for retirement, the sooner you can get there! An investment advisor can help you get there quicker.